I guess the little bout of snow we had the other day inspired me to not only do a snow-related page, but a whole mini album. This was a mini album from Midnight Oil Scrapbook Design. They are a great up and coming company that I design for. This is one of the mitten-shaped chipboard albums. The pictures are from when we went "sledding" at the Indianapolis Children's Museum last year. The snowflakes are also a custom die cut from 1 Creative Bug. I loved making this so much that I asked Christy (1 Creative Bug) to make some more albums for me to play with as I am now officially addicted! Keep watching for some really cool stuff from Midnight Oil!
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Snow much inspiration!
I guess the little bout of snow we had the other day inspired me to not only do a snow-related page, but a whole mini album. This was a mini album from Midnight Oil Scrapbook Design. They are a great up and coming company that I design for. This is one of the mitten-shaped chipboard albums. The pictures are from when we went "sledding" at the Indianapolis Children's Museum last year. The snowflakes are also a custom die cut from 1 Creative Bug. I loved making this so much that I asked Christy (1 Creative Bug) to make some more albums for me to play with as I am now officially addicted! Keep watching for some really cool stuff from Midnight Oil!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fantastic mini album.. I LOVE it! great work!
These mini books are just adorable!
Your mini album is awesome!!! I came across the link to your blog from Jen's blog. Your scrapbook pages are great!
Post a Comment