Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

What CHA doing?

Yep! It is that time again for CHA! There are so many cool new things being released that I truly get overloaded with information. I wish that I was there, but I will vicariously through my projects! LOL The Boxer booth is listed on the Boxer Blog . I doubt that you can see mine, but I had 2 layouts and 6 cards up there somewhere! LOL I also have a layout at the Reminisce booth, although I don't have any pictures. If anyone is reading this and they are going...PLEASE take pictures for me, ok??

If you haven't seen the new Boxer releases, check out the blog...the new stuff is WAY cool!!! As a matter of fact, if you post here what you fav new Boxer line is, I will send a RAK of the new papers to you! You have until 2/19.

Check back, I will be doing another RAK for some MOSD stuff as well...maybe even one of their AWESOME clear albums!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the new music notes paper!! Very cute!!

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Cute stuff! I really like the New Dinosaur Papers!

Alicia Sharp said...

OMG Shannon! I so love the pet line! I love the hydrant album!!! You have got to help me get all that! Tell me where I can order it from!!!!! I will name my first child after you! ;p

Kathy said...

okay I checked it out and I have to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE CAT LINE. It is adorable.
I especially like the Tagged Album that they made with it so that would be my next favorite.
LOVE IT!!!!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.