Followers

Saturday, February 02, 2008

WHY?

Ok, here are my why's for you to all enjoy (warning...rant involved)

1. Why do bird's sing so gay??? (ok, so it is late)
2. Why are doctors idiots that refuse to listen???
3. Why can I never sleep when I have to get up early?
4. Why must "good" dog food cause SO MUCH GAS???
5. Why is everything so HARD?
6. Why was I an only child AND only grandchild? (not nearly as easy/nice as you might think)
7. Why does everything always happen at the same time?
8. Why am I still up after midnight on this computer?
9. Why does my laptop battery need to be changed after less than a year? (Damn you Dell!!!)
10. Why can't I think of anything else to ask? (told ya I was tired)

OK...so what are your Top Ten Why's?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does the world revolve around money?
Why do I get sick everytime I go out to dinner?
Why do I have to live in NJ?
Shall I continue???

Alicia Sharp said...

Good list Shannon! Love the one about the dog! Totally cracked me up!