Followers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Award time



I got this award from Alicia and again from Carla so I guess it is fair to combine the 2, right? Well, it is my blog so I can cheat if I want to! ;) So here are the 10 people in my life that I have chosen to pass this on to...if you get it, you have to do the same...

1. Christy - we have been buds for nearly 4 years now...you gave me my first chance at being on a design team. I can't imagine my life without you!

2. Ali - Thank you so much for adding me to the MOSD family!!! I think we really are 2 peas in a pod! Looking forward to many more years together!!

3. Angie - I am not only a Boxer fan, but I love your spirit and your love for furbabies!! You are truly a great lady and I am gonna have to make it out to Oregon one of these days! Hope you can make it to Chicago in July!!

4. Jen H. - You are one crazy chick! Thank you for sharing a little about your life with me on your blog! (and I still want that snowflake punch!! - remind me, ok??)

5. Renee - I will never look at peeeeeza the same! ;)

6. Sue F. - you are so talented and such an awesome person. We need to get together and scrap some time!

7. Ali Edwards (not sure if you will see my blog), but you are my HERO!!! I have never looked at scrapbooking the same since I was fotunate enough to take your class!!

8. Jen (creative) - my Canadian friend, you are the best! We totally need to get caught up!

9. Bucket - you are so talented and I have really enjoyed getting to know you!

10. Drea - love that I finally met someone that was as crazy as me!! You are awesome girlie!

11 (see...cheating again)...all my SAL peeps! I know that most of you have already done this, but you all ROCK!!! Thanks for being an extended family and the source of many nights of adult beverages!!! Can't WAIT until July!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Get ur punch girl

iris said...

this is a wonderful thing to do. I loved your slide show! You have very striking layouts there!:)

Creative Bug Christy said...

How awesome - I'm so glad to have snatched you up as a designer before you got discovered by the big boys! You are a great Friend I always cherish - love ya!

Alicia Sharp said...

Glad to see you passing on your award! We find so many more creative people this way! You so deserved this!

~*Michele*~ said...

Awesome Shannon!!