
So my 6yo son is a HUGE flirt. He is so funny! All the stories he tells me about the "booyful" (beautiful) girls in his class...cracks me up!!! So here is a layout I did to document one of our conversations. I can't wait to show him this about 10 years from now! Ha!!!
So Shane is going to Chicago this weekend (without me)...so what to do??? Scrap of course! DUH!!! If you want to join me, there is a card crop at Scrap-a-Latte hosted by Michele, so you know it is gonna be awesome!
4 comments:
Cute layout and such a great thing to scrap....that might not be his favorite layout at some point in time (like when he hits those tween years) but he'll appreciate it later, LOL :)
I love that! He is such a cutie and will have no problem getting a beautiful girl!!
haha! This is so cute!! Look at the way he holds her arm! Little charmer!
What a stinkin cute layout!!
AWESOME TITLE!
Post a Comment