Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Skipping Rocks

Did you ever do that as a kid? Since Shane's dad owns a lot of lake/woods property, our kids have perfected the fine art of rock skipping. I took these pictures of Logan recently when we were staying with some friends. He was actually in a housing addition that had a pond (not especially back to nature, but he didn't care! LOL). The design is based on a sketch my Janelle Richmond.

7 comments:

Valery said...

Great layout!!! Love boys and their rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried and tried and could NEVER do it. But I'd try like hell! Just think of skipping rocks as free entertainment

Nevis said...

Lovely layout! :)

Alicia Sharp said...

This is gorgous and I love the colors you choose!I remember skipping rocks when I was a kid too! I so wish I could go back in time! Ahhh to be a kid again!!

Sarah E. said...

I love this LO! I never skipped rocks but the picture definitely made me think of a simpler time. Lots of love! :)

Tricia said...

awesome layout!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! This layout totally ROCKS!!!