OK, so this is not necessarily my style of scrapping, but I kinda like it! LOL At Scrapdango, I was challenged to use another user's sketch (thanks Angelbear!!). So I had this 5x7 of my kids and their friends I had taken this summer at the Fort...I really liked the overexposed feel of the picture and just started throwing papers together.
By the way, I think I am addicted to Hambly transparencies in a BAD way! LOL So there ya go...I think it looks sort of surreal - fairytale-like. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Bailee is home from Florida! Woohoo! She had an AWESOME time! My SIL even sent me pictures before she got back (we have a shared Walgreens account), so I was able to print these pictures out and play with them...this is an awesom Becky Fleck sketch...
I think she totally wants to live in Florida now! LOL Of course, it helps that her favorite aunt lives there to spoil her. She even went out on her Boogie Board on a "red flag" day. She is so totally proud of that and even started using "surfer" phrases. My favorite thing she said..."Mom, if we lived in Florida, could I call you Dude?" Um...NO! ROFL THAT KID!!!!
Have a great week!!!


13 comments:
why not DUDE??
Wow, Shannon! For that first layout to not be 'your style' I am shocked. That is fantabulous!
Dude, those pages are awesome!!!
I love those pages Shannon! And dude, my boys call me "woman" from time to time (they hear daddy do it) so be happy with dude! ;) So glad she had an awesome time in Fl! Have fun at CHA!
Great pages....Dudette???
Totally loving your pages girl!!!
How stinkin' cute!!! Kids say the silliest things!! Love it!!
And what amazing layouts!! You do such beautiful work!!!
Lovin the LO's girl! Glad Bailee made it home safely. Hope to see you soon!!
Shannon that is so great. Love the colors you used. Fantastic work for "not your usual style" lol
*snort*
great layouts !!!! good luck with the Scrapdango DT
Love the layouts Shannon!! Glad Bailee had a great time in Florida :)
I agree the first layout has a fairytale feel!! I love it! and the ones from the beach are great....dudette!!!
Post a Comment