
Yep...still doing Florida layouts...but the good news is...the album is almost completed! Yeah...I said it! COMPLETED!!!! I even have the pages in an ALBUM *faint*. So for this layout, I decided to do a challenge over on the Rusty Pickle Blog. I had gotten these papers last year and just fell in love with them. I mean, who doesn't love papers with sea turtles? Seriously? I also tried a little "out of the box" journaling and used masking tape. It was refreshing (and a little bit scary...that stuff sticks and you can't get it up!!!).
Ok Dudes...guess I'd better go! (yep...with a 12 year old in the house...this is our new 4-letter word! Ugh!!!)
7 comments:
be glad that's the worst your 12 yr old is saying!! Remember, I have a 12 yr old myself UGH the mouth
DUDE, this rocks :) What a fun layout and I love those sea turtles!! Wherever did you get that paper?
Wow, I love this layout, totally awesome, love the clean line and white space!!! a winner!!
This is such a great LO DUDE!!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. XOXOXO
LOVE this layout shannon! Those turtles are soo cool! Glad logan liked the gummy bear vid ;)LOL.
Veronica
Love this in this layout Shannon!!
Those little turtles on there are just the cutest!
Post a Comment