Logan thought he was SO COOL at this clinic. They played with local college teams and he thought he was playing the big boys. You should've seen him strut across the field. It make me literally laugh out loud. He even practiced hitting the ball with his head over and over and over. What a tough guy he is!!

7 comments:
Shannon this is awesome! I think your soccer ball came out great and I love the LO! What a fun memory to keep! :)
ooh cool idea with the chip wheel, it makes an awesome soccer ball!
love all the pictures on the layout, very cute!
Shannon, how are you? Love the soccer ball layout spinny thing. I always love all the layouts that you do. I am glad you are completing your vacation album. Hope that you are doing well.
Kathy
Girl you totally rocked the soccer ball! That is awesome!! Logan is getting soooo ig and I would have loved to have seen him play the "big biys!!"
Your soccer ball is too cool! What a fantastic idea!
I love the soccer ball/chip wheel, awesome!!
Post a Comment