Followers

Friday, October 31, 2008

I can finally spill the beans!!!

OK, the reason I needed a new avatar was because I made the DT for Scrappin Sports & More!!! I found out a couple of days ago and have been dying to spill it!!! SS&M is located in Ohio about an hour from me. So cool! I love their products and can't wait to start designing for them. I know, I know...what happened to simplifying?? Well, I have made some decisions lately that I think will help me get organized and be a better me. I have such a hard time with the word NO...both saying it and accepting it. So that is my new goal...so if you want something...NO! LOL Not really...just kidding! But I have had to set limits on what I can physically accomplish. I am but one person and although I play the role of SuperMom/Social Worker/Wife/whatever...I need to hang up my cape and focus on the really important things. Like this...

This was one of my entries for SS&M. But most of all...it is a silly time where Logan decided he wanted to be a swimming teacher (it's in the journaling that is probably impossible to read). So, thanks for sharing my good news with me...and my journey to get back to the basics!!

5 comments:

Creative Bug Christy said...

Congrats on your new DT position - YOU ROCK! I can't wait to see more of your awesome work!

Alicia Sharp said...

Congrats to you girl!!! I know you will do a great job for them!

Sue said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you..you'll really enjoy SSM!! :)

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Congrats Shannon! I just stumbled onto the Sports new DT page and saw your beautiful new bio pic.

Gloria Stengel said...

CONGRATS! This is aweseom news!