Followers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I miss Florida!

After being back for a couple weeks (and it feels MUCH longer)...I miss Florida!! Of course, after getting sick and now Logan is home from school sick, it hasn't been nearly as fun! LOL But it was totally worth it!!!! So I will leave you all with layout of Logan at the lake this summer.

Using more of the awesome Scrappin Sports and More papers! It is awesome because it is 2 sided and both sides are totally usable!! For the water, I busted out some OLD Fancy Pants chipboard (that I have recently decided I am forcing myself to use up)and covered it with SS&M paper with the help of my friend Mod Podge. (Yes, we are finally friends...we used to be true enemies as I couldn't get the stuff to stop bubbling up. Good thing it started to see things my way! LOL)

2 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Love the water splash! You have been one busy scrapper!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

ooh those water droplets are cool!