and palm trees!! I have always loved palm trees and when I went to California, I think Christy thought I was NUTS with all the pictures of palm trees I kept taking. I just think they are SO COOL! I suppose it is because I don't have any around here and the only places I see them are in warm, fun places...like the Bahamas, Disney and visiting Christy!

So, with the help of some Paper Trunk paper (which is REALLY fun to sand, btw)...another love confession of mine!! Now...if only that tropic weather would come to Indiana, I would be SET!!
5 comments:
This layout turned out GREAT shannon- I think you need to come back and take pictures of them WET! LOL!
Love the palm trees Shannon....I take lots of pics of them too when I am visiting family in Florida. Your layout is great. I hope you get your tropical weather there in Indiana and that means it would hit me here in Illinois too...LOL! Got my package in the mail today and I love the chipboard and charms. Thanks so much girl!!!
Good for you scrapping those palm tree pictures - I haven't done anything with mine yet. And heaven knows I took enough of them!
I am a TOTAL PALM TREE LOVER too!!! Very nice to meet you. See you @Live, Imagine, Create. ~patti
Cute layout! I love the palms too. We don't have them here either. But there is a shore in NJ that imports them yearly and plants them on the beach, they live until the end of the season when it gets cold. So, it's always cool to go to that beach to see the Palm trees. Pretty cool
Love how you photographed from underneath looking up at the tree
Post a Comment