Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back from another business trip!

And got my mojo back!! Here is a layout I did using an anniversary picture from last year. Shane and I really don't have many pictures together and I really like this one. The heart I created from My Little Shoebox scalloped circle paper. I cut it apart and stapled it in shape. The hearts were Sizzix "scraps" that I had saved. I did this page for this week's challenge at Scrapping the Music!


Hope everyone is doing well. I am gearing up for a long weekend with NOTHING to do!!! Woohoo!!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Like how you have done the heart. Thanks fo playing along with us at STM.

MissMian said...

Love your heart!!! And of course the rest of the LO! :)

mandysea said...

Oh WOW - love that heart frame! Gorgeous work! Thanks for playing along with us at stm

Scrapping The Music said...

Yahoo!!! I am glad you got your mojo back and scrapped this layout! It is very cool they way you made the heart! Thanks for playing along with us!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the colors, the photo....and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that HEART!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Love how you made the heart-very artistic!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!

Donna said...

very cute!!