Logan got his orange belt!! He is doing SO WELL in Karate! So proud of my little guy!
Bailee was one of the lead orphans in her school production of Annie. THEN we held the cast party and...I am NOT making this up...SIXTY teenagers came to our house for the party! It was NUTS, but I am SuperMom, you know...so it was an awesome party...even though my stupid neighbors called the police on us. Seriously people...get a LIFE! (or at least stay our of MINE)...not bitter at all! LOL The policeman was really nice and understanding.
Mother's Day...breakfast in bed (even though I had a CRAZY migraine...Logan even helped me eat it...what a sweet boy!! LOL)
More soccer for Logan...(in the RAIN - gotta love Spring sports!!)
and just more traveling for work. I have a 3 day business trip coming up next week, Shane had to work this weekend and not even sure what I am doing next weekend - hopefully SLEEPING! In all this, I haven't had much time to scrap, but thought I would share just a couple I have done on various business trips (they put me up in a suite with lots of room to scrap, so that is what I do with my evenings away!!)...



Of course I used my awesome Scrappin Sports & More papers!! LOVE them!!
Guess that has pretty much summed up the last month or so. Hope everyone is doing well! If you stop by my blog, leave a note and say Hi!
1 comment:
our upper elem school did Annie too...it's a good one for young kids. and the neighbor-let your dog shit on their lawn!
Post a Comment