Followers

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Another Summary...

Ok, so I guess my life is in summaries anymore. I have just been really busy with work and other activities. The good news...I have started working out on a regular basis. Yep...that means my muscles just STAY sore! LOL But I've lost 5 pounds so far and really enjoy it...as crazy as that sounds.

So I went to Medieval Times with Bailee's class. Our knight won! Woohoo! It was really fun and we are planning a family trip back. It's sort of funny...even though CHA isn't in Chicago this year, I am spending a ton of time there this summer. That is going to be our vacation siit this year!



The kids are now out of school. It's nice because the mornings are less hectic. We even went strawberry-picking and then came home to make smoothies!! Yum (although Logan just liked the plain strawberries)





Yep...smores in the backyard too! I LOVE my new firepit!!!!

So I will leave you with my last layout. I'm playing along with the Economic Stimulus game at ImagineLiveCreate. It's a contest to use your stash. That's certainly something I need to do!!!

No comments: