
When I saw this sketch on the Rusty Pickle Blog, I knew just what I would do with it!! In July, Bailee had a choir retreat in Indy for 2 days...so rather than run back and forth, Logan and I got a nice hotel room for $30 (thanks Priceline!!) and had a mini vacation. This is him at the hotel pool (the favorite part of the vacation, I think).
I little budget-friendly trick I used with this layout...the black and white papers are the same paper...I just flipped the circle around to reveal the other side. Honestly, it was sort of an accident...but aren't those the best kind?!
So today was the first day back at school for the kids...it was madness, but I think with a little scheduling and a lot of prayers, things should continue to go smoothly...well, a girl can dream, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment