First, I decided to participate in the Sketchy Thursday challenge and was picked as a fave! Here is my badge of honor:


The layout that I entered was of Grandpa doing sparklers this year for the 4th. It was a really special day for us. Grandpa used to really love fireworks and, although he is limited, he seemed to have a good time. Here is my layout:

And more good news...I entered a back to school challenge on the American Crafts blog and was picked as the winner of 2 of their faux letter albums. I am a total AC album addict, so this was a perfect prize!!
And here is the layout I entered for the challenge...It is of Logan's 2nd grade classroom. He wasn't able to come to Back to School Night this year because of soccer practice, so I took shots of his room.

Logan is doing SO WELL in 2nd grade. I am so proud of him!!
So that is my news for the day...and a much-needed update.
Until next time...
3 comments:
Cool Beans --- CONGRATS on all the winning!
Love both layouts and congrats on the AC win!
Congrats Shannon!! Very much deserved :)
Post a Comment