

Well, I have been working CRAZY amounts of hours lately and that has apparently caused some insomnia. The good news...I have apparently found my mojo! LOL These 2 layouts were based on Becky Fleck sketches for a sketch contest at A Peek Into Yesterday...one of my favorite scrappy stores!
The Chinese Theater was taken when I was at CHA in January. My BFF, Ana, had taken us site seeing. I have to say...the theater was cool...but Hollywood at night...SCARY!!! Still...it was the first time I had been there so I was a total sight-seeing geek!!
The dinosaur picture was another sight seeing adventure when we recently went to Millenium Park in Chicago. Not quite as far...but still had a great time. Bailee is all about posing lately! She cracks me up!
Hopefully I can keep the creative streak going...my scraproom is a disaster...but I am determined! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
I love these both!!! Your MoJo is inspiring me - I'm at this moment taking a break from cleaning my scraproom!
I love it when the mojo strikes even if it is midnight, great layouts!
Post a Comment