
The first good snowfall of the year and we headed to Marion for a Blinn Family gathering. Channing, my oldest nephew, had his snowboard out and was sliding down the hill and across the lake! Logan and Bailee were very impressed by this and wanted to join in the fun. They used the snowboard as a sled...although Bailee actually used it the right way a few times.
Here is a layout I did of Channing and Logan. I used the January Sketch from Rusty Pickle. Love how it turned out. What a fun day!!
2 comments:
Hey! you won one of the resolutions Kits on the Prism Papers blog! Email me (jamie@prismpapers.com) so I can send that out to you!
ps - weird you're in Ft Wayne. I went to Woodside Middle School there growing up! :)
Love Lucy's sketch and what you ladies did with it Shannon!
Post a Comment