Recognize the song?? It's from Fireflies by Owl City. It's one of Logan's FAVORITES!!! So when I was looking through random pictures, I saw this one I had taken last year when the kids went on a field trip to the library. Not really the BEST picture I have ever taken...but it seemed perfect to highlight Logan's favorite song. I used it for the Scraplift Challenge at Webster's Pages.

I also have some FUN NEWS to share!! I am the September GUEST DESIGNER at SCRAPDANGO!!! Starting Sept. 1st they are having a School's In Contest that runs all month long. If you get a chance...come on over to play. I will be doing a game and a challenge and MIGHT just have a PRIZE to give away. Oh come on...you know you want to!!!
2 comments:
Love that song. That would be a good one for my SD music challenge. So excited to have you on the team this month Shannon.
My kids....okay and me too! love the fireflies song.
Have fun being the GD and be kind to us girls - wink!
Post a Comment