Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

One more Sketch...and Back to School update

Well, as promised, I am staying active with my blog. So for today's post, I wanted to share a Back to School layout I did of Bailee's first day at Snider. It is based on a Sketch from the Bobunny blog.




The second layout is of Logan's first day in 3rd grade. It uses Fancy Pants products and this cool wood "paper" I had ordered from Stampin Up. The wood cuts really well in my Sizzix...and I had an excuse to use my new Die Cut!! (yeah, I am totally addicted to my Sizzix, I admit it!!)



I have to tell ya, these kids are growing up TOO FAST!!!

2 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Those are fabulous layouts! You are right, the kids do grow up way too fast.

Anonymous said...

Aha, I'm trying to make a come back. I am so out of the blog world that I don't even know how to update it, LOL

cute pages.