Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who gave the boy WEAPONS???

So Logan has been doing karate for almost 1 1/2 years and he just got his RED belt (2 belts away from his probationary black). Recently, he got to go to a weapons seminar. He normally trains with weapons that can't actually hurt you...but these Sais were REAL...and we now have them in our house and I have no more fingernails thank you very much! (the tips are blunted for those all ready to call Child Protection!!) So here is my very own Karate Kid looking as tough as he possibly thinks he can! LOL



For this masterpiece, I broke out my American Craft papers and brads. It's so awesome because the papers are 2-sided, so when I die cut the stars, I had 2 colors to choose from. Not sure if you can see from the scan, but I popped up a couple of the stars. The background is also a B side of the American Craft paper. So nice that their papers are cardstock weight and have such a nice variety of colors!!

So there ya go...hope you have enjoyed my ramblings for the day! I will leave you with a Hi-YAH!

No comments: