Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Imaginisce January Challenge...Winter Wonderland

When I saw the January Imaginisce Challenge, I knew I had to give it a try. These pictures were taken by my daughter last Feb. while I was sunning it up in California...she wanted to show me all the "fun" I was missing! The funny thing is, my kids actually use their playset a lot more in the winter than in the summer. Crazy, huh? I guess a slide is more fun when there is snow on it!! Because the swingset has primary colors, I wanted to stay within that color scheme. The background paper is actually the B side to some apple paper (guess I need to buy more apple paper since I was saving that for the apple orchard pictures I wanted to scrap! LOL)...but the dots reminded me of snow. Normally I don't layer red on red, but I think it gave the layout a cool effect. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! As promised, I am trying to keep up on it better this year. More posts to come...stay tuned and stop back often!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great page - and I like all the red layers! ;)

Regina Mangum said...

How cute! I love how striking this is.

Adora Concepcion said...

love the contrast!! feels like winter wonderland!

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce!!!! xoxo Heather

Ilene said...

Very cute and wintery!!

Diana Fisher said...

I love the red and white on this! Great job with the Imaginisce challenge! :)

Abby Beard said...

Youre right, the red on red looks awesome.. and I love the paper tears. Nice page :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Well those pictures look like so much fun!!! I love that you have photos of that to document too!

Wonderful take on the challenge and thank you for playing along with us at Imaginisce!!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Love the font and the pretty border that you created at the bottom. Great page!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fun layout--those little dots do look like snow now that you mention it :)