Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Imaginisce Photo Challenge

March is a good time to you up some green paper and embellishments!! This month, Imaginisce posted a photo challenge...


After seeing the collage of pictures, I pulled out my green papers and Pickle Festival pictures that I have been meaning to scrap, but just wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them. After looking at this collage, I knew I wanted to collage a bunch of the pictures into the center of the page so that I could use them all. I tend to take a BUNCH of picture, but I really wanted to get a feel for what it was like in the factory, so it made sense to add them. Here is what I came up with...


I also used the iTop tool to make my own large brad embellishments! So fun!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

6 comments:

Shellye McDaniel said...

Love your fabulous green layout! And that I Top tool makes crafting so much fun :) Thanks for creating with us at Imaginisce...good luck!!

Diana Fisher said...

Love the collage! Thanks for playing along with Imaginisce!! :)

Abby Beard said...

love this! so cute and great photos! Thanks for joining us at Imaginisce :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

How fun! Great take on the challenge!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What a cute and fun take on the inspiration for the challenge!!! Love it!

Thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce!!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What a cute and fun take on the inspiration for the challenge!!! Love it!

Thanks for playing along with us at Imaginisce!!!