Followers

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Authentique April Sketch Challenge



When I saw the sketch on the Authentique Blog, I couldn't wait to get my May Scrapdango Kit so that I could play! The May Spice kit is filled with Authentique goodness. Included in the kit (and used on my layout) are the following:

1 Sheet Authentique*Genuine "Damask" doublesided paper
1 Sheet Authentique*Genuine "Mulit Stripe" doublesided paper
1 Sheet Authentique*Genuine "Chevron Quilt" doublesided paper
Authentique - Genuine Elements Sticker Sheet

I have to admit, I changed the sketch a bit. I don't have a hexagon punch yet and wanted to use more than one picture. This will go in my Disney album...this was the kids' first night in the pool at the resort.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you haven't yet...Scrapdango is having a month long competition and it's not too late to sign up. So get over there and tell em Shannon sent ya!!

No comments: