Followers

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

A cluster challenge from BoBunny

On the BoBunny Blog this week, a challenge was issued to create a layout with at least 2 pictures and a cluster around each picture. Using a variety of different lines from the BoBunny collection, I added some fun clusters to represent the waves for my layout. While we were in Mexico, we got the opportunity to do some kayaking!! So fun, although the pictures were all taken with a water-proof camera...not the best quality...but the memories will always be there!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Shannon

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I love all your fun elements and how you combined collections! Awesome design. Thanks so much for joining us at Bo Bunny!

Bo Bunny said...

Shannon, Your layout is so much fun. I love the cluster technique. Thanks for playing along with us. I'm doing the drawing in just a few minutes and will post it tomorrow.