Followers

Friday, January 10, 2014

Mission: ORGANIZE!!

So it is Friday and we have now officially been out of school an entire week due to snow.  Originally, the kids were to be back in school and I was planning most of the week off from work to work on various projects that I have wanted to get done.  Truthfully, I don't have a theme-word this year as I can't make up my mind what it would be.  So perhaps I will just go with a word a day and see how that goes!  So for today, my word will be ORGANIZE!!  I have to be honest, between grad school, working a ton of hours, trying to be at all the kids events and just taking a few minutes to breath...the one thing that has taken a tremendous blow has been the housekeeping.  Now to be fair, housekeeping is not my "thing".  I have grand dreams of a clean and organized house, but I am not sure I have ever really achieved it.  But I never stop trying.  So for today, my mission is to organize and declutter as much of the house as I can, starting with various drawers which have ALL become junk drawers!!

Before...
 

Stay tuned for my progress.  I am hoping to get some containers that will help keep the drawers organized, but I haven't been brave enough to venture out to the store. 
 
TGIF!!
 
~Shannon
 










No comments: