Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Sketch Challenge from Creative Scrapper

I love sketches and I recently came across this awesome blog that has sketch challenges!  I immediately printed off the sketch and went to work.

Here is the sketch (Sketch #280)
And here is what I came up with...
This layout was definitely a combination of old and new...I used up a bunch of old scraps and some well-hoarded Scrappin Sports & More products from my days on the design team and some (swoon) Lil Davis Design chipboard letters...wow is that ever a blast from the past!!

This layout was special because it documents a really special event this year.  Logan had decided (completely out of the blue) that he wanted to run cross country.  Mind you, my son is NOT an athlete.  The reason is because of his coach (seen in the main picture).  Mr. Robertson encouraged Logan to do his best and that led to him not only qualifying for the team (on his second try) but beating his overall run time by 5 minutes overall!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Connie Fossenier said...

Love your page for Creative Scrappers...and yours was a totally different take...my favorite layout...
conie paxman