Happy New Year!! As one of my goals for 2015, I am desperately trying to finish up my FIRST Disney trip from 2008!!! I am ALMOST finished, I think...so here is a layout I did using a sketch from Stuck!
Now that I have finally found my mojo...I see more layouts to come! Stay Tuned...

5 comments:
Great page, love the papers you chose and that great title font! I am still working on my 2009 Disney album;). Thanks gir joining us at Stuck?!
I love your paper choices! Very vintage! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!
Love the vintage look to your page and the title is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!
Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!
Your product choice is out of this world for your photos! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!
Post a Comment