Followers

Monday, April 27, 2015

Make it Monday

So in my quest to finish up some of my older albums, I ran across this amazing sketch at The Memory Nest :

and decided it was the perfect fit for one of my San Diego Zoo pages:

I was also able to dig into my older stash and scraps to complete the layout...another goal of mine as of late.  The journaling tells of the uniqueness of the Galapagos Tortoises, which is a highlight of the zoo. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, they look amazing and I really enjoyed reading your informative journalling. Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

Leslie Germain said...

Hi Shannon! So glad you stumbled upon The Memory Nest. So nice to meet you!! I LOVE what you did with the sketch!! It was perfect for your pictures and I love the products you used!! Thanks for playing along with us and hope you will join us again soon!! I love meeting new scrapbookers. Going to see how I can follow your blog. :)

Marci said...

That is fabulous...love the photos and your own tortious. Glad you found us at THE MEMORY NEST!

Sherri Caramico said...

Super Super take on the sketch! Love your layout - the title is great too! Hope you continue to play along with us at The Memory Nest!