Followers

Friday, May 29, 2015

More Disney...with Sketch N Scrap

Yep...I am pretty sure I will forever be working on Disney albums, but at least they are fun to scrap! :)  Here is my latest...working on 2011.  The Dinosaurs ride at Animal Kingdom scared Logan to death.  He still doesn't really like it, but he is better with it than he was back then.

I used a sketch from Sketch N Scrap:


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

7 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

I am scared of that ride too!! Great job with the sketch, what a fun dino! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

theoldesaltbox said...

That dino die cut is awesome! Love your page, thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

M said...

Wow!!! What a amazing layout!!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Kerry said...

Super, dramatic layout and I love your paper choice. The dinosaur certainly takes centre stage. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Unknown said...

I love the dinosaur!! Super cute layout! Thanks for joining us at SKetch N Scrap!

Kelly said...

Awesome layout! Love the dinosaur! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love that dino!! thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap in May!

Alicia