Followers

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Puppy Power (and other non related ramblings)



Well...have you missed me? After 2 weeks of stomach flu and Bailee's all-state choir, we left for the Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio. That was the prize getaway that I had won earlier this year. Well, we get there and the place is AMAZING!!! They even gave us over $100 MORE stuff because we were celebrating Bailee's bday. Shane, Logan and I went surfing on boogie boards. It was crazy, but lots of fun. Bailee chose to decline this time around. I think we spent well over 8 hours in the water. Huge 3 story water slides, floating down the lazy river...just everything. They place was PLUSH! They had a full arcade, mini golf, 5-story play place...even a petting zoo all indoors!

So as soon as we get home, we go to pick up our new puppy! I had seen her before we left and the poor thing had lived 7 months in a pet store cage! I couldn't stand it and Grandpa said he would get it for the kids. She is adorable!! Her name is Annee (like Little Orphan Annie - only Bailee wanted the "ee" part). She and Jenny are tolerating each other! LOL She is just so sweet and I am loving spending time with her. I still miss Amber soooo much, but she makes it a little easier. What is better than a new puppy to love?

So now for some more amazing news! I think I posted that Scrapbook Dimensions wanted 2 of my layouts for their next issue, well...2 of my Boxer layouts made it into Scrapbook.com magazine AND Layout Blueprints just requested a layout for their next idea book! I am just on Cloud 9. 5 layouts in the last week have been requested for publication! How cool is that???

Well, I guess that is my update. I'd better go check on my ornery little puppy! Until next time...

1 comment:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Big congrats on all your success!