Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Scrapbook and Cards Today...



This is so cool! I got another request for a publication this week! Scrapbook and Cards Today wants my layout for their Summer issue! Funny story behind this layout...the title was originally a gift to my DH from Christy (MOSD) for participating in a crop. It was supposed to be a wrestling word (Kaboom)...well..... I was working on a 4th of July lo for the MMM contest last year and needed a title...it just seemed to fit perfectly, so I "borrowed" it. Now who says crime doesn't pay? LOL Make sure to check out SCT website. This is a paper publication, but you can download the issues from the website. And if you like cool words (of nearly any shape or size) give Christy a call...I'm sure she would be happy to hook you up with just what you are looking for! I've been a fan since nearly the day she opened her doors and am completely addicted. I guess she must be my lucky charm! Thanks Christy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're on a roll girl!! Keep on rollin'

Anonymous said...

Hey, Shannon! Girl you are ROCKING! Email me when you get a chance..

Hugs!

Sue