Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First day of school



Well, Monday was the first day of school for both kids. Bailee started Middle School and Logan started Kindergarten. I only cried...a little! LOL It was a crazy day, but Bailee is all about the school lunches now because they have ala carte, etc. She has had a chef salad for 2 days straight now. She is also really excited about her locker. Oh the wonders for middle school! She has also learned of a trip to Europe (Greece/Rome) that her school is sponsoring, so she is determined that she will make a trip to Europe this year. Guess I'd better REALLY sell some life insurance policies! LOL

Logan's description of his first day was "boring" and he wasn't sure why they ate lunch in the gym (which doubles as the cafeteria). Although he loved Spanish class and was so proud that he already knew how to say "Hola". Too cute! The second day was much better and he thought he had an awesome time. Of course, they had gym (not just to eat in) and 2 recesses. He also mentioned that they cut out bears, but wanted to be clear that they were "not real bears"! Glad we got that straightened out! ROFL

As for me, I am now home with Grandpa during the day. I am trying to take some of the time to work on my business and I just got an increase in my commission rate. Woohoo! I am very hopeful that this is the path I need to take. I have several appts. set for this week and love those commission checks. With all the new scrapbook releases (and Bailee's pending trip to Europe! LOL) I am gonna need my fun money! I also start teaching scrapbook classes in Sept. at JoAnn's, so that should give me a little extra funds as well. I love being able to stay home...especially lately since Grandpa has had shingles. We have had LOTS of doctor's appts. Oh yeah...and I scheduled a massage for today as well. Oh this doesn't suck AT ALL! LOL

Well, guess I'd better get my little guy to Kindergarten! Have a great day everyone!!








3 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Don't they look adorable!!!! Looks like you better get to work full time! Hope they are still liking school!

Danielle said...

your kids look so cute on the first day of school mine start next week and i can not wait LOL

Anonymous said...

they look so cute!

My kids can't start soon enough!