This weekend Shane and I FINALLY get to go away without kids, dogs and grandpas!!! I can't believe it! We haven't gotten to go on a "date" since Mother's Day. So Sunday we are off to Indy for a cook-out with some friends and then Shane and are will leave the kids with our friends and have a reservation at a resort for the evening. Can I just tell you I can't WAIT for the hot tub! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

So in the spirit of my weekend...here is a layout I did of my hubby. I used some of the chalk and stencils from Pebbles that I got from working at CHA. The picture is printed on cardstock. It was fun to do one of my hubby. He hates having his picture taken. ha! You can run, but you can't hide!!!
Hope everyone has a great long weekend!!
2 comments:
Enjoy and relax!
Hope you and Shane hd a great time! You so deserve it! Make sure you run some errands in Indy! LOL!! Miss ya bunches chick!!
Post a Comment