Followers

Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm having a party,,,want to come?

OK, so I am usually terrible at this, but I have decided to have a Stampin Up Party. I am in love with the Uniball White Gel Pens and have begun collecting stamps, so I decided to hold a workshop at my house. I doubt I will get many guests, but I am also doing a book party. So if anyone would like to view the catalog, you can do it at www.stampinup.com . Get the item # of what you would like to order and I can place the order for you. I can do checks or credit cards. I was surprised at all the things they have for scrappers. I have purchased the cardstock too and it is really cool...and this is coming from the Bazzill snob! LOL Anyway, my party is this Sunday (8/12) so if anyone would like anything...please let me know. You can post here or e-mail me at onescrappymom@msn.com . Thanks everyone. I am soooo hoping my party won't be a total bust...but they usually are. At least I have an excuse to clean my house! LOL And for those that are out of town, but want to make the trip to Indiana...you are certainly welcome! I'll make drinks!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

LOL i always feel like the lamest hostess when i have parties too - cause i have bad luck with people showing up -

and I am a candle consultant LOL -

the key is to call them the night before and remind them it helps

Alicia Sharp said...

HA HA! Wish I could make another trip up there. Hope your party goes well and I will definately give you an order!

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Hey Shannon-
I am emailing you know with a small order!

Shannon said...

Thanks guys! I wish everyone could come in person!