Sunday, September 02, 2007
Change
Ok...another SAL blog challenge. This one is to blog about one thing we would change if we could go back in time. Wow...where to start! LOL But I think the one thing that would have made my life so much easier is if I had been more physically active growing up. I mean, I was thin up until college, but I was really never completely immersed in a fit lifestyle. If I could go back and change it, I would totally be more healthy. I think it would have made my life so much easier because I would have more energy and wouldn't constantly be battling the weight-game. But...since I didn't...I guess what I really need to do it take charge of my life and get on the fitness train NOW. Shane recently had acupuncture and he is doing really well with his weight loss/diet - more than I ever thought he would. He is losing weight and eating better. I am so proud of him. So I am trying to do better as well and really get out there and exercise...yep...the dreaded E word! LOL Wish me luck!!! I am off to an awesome retreat in October and I hope to have at least dropped a pants size by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you go girl i wish i was more fit too = there have been times that i have been good about it ( they are short lived though) good luck
Good luck with the e word!
Girl you are beautiful just the way you are! I don't think we are ever happy with ourselves! I know I'm not!!
I wish I was able to exercise...I honestly don't have any time!
Post a Comment