
This is the whole crew...and the train...and my train pass. I have to admit, the whole train thing was rather intimidating since I had never road a train such as this...and I don't think I would want to do it alone...EVER! LOL I noticed as I was putting the lo together, the bus pass said 1 Day Fun Pass...they couldn't have described that day any better. It was a BLAST!!! It was a much-needed blast too. I needed to get away and have a little fun and just be me. The only downside...had to get up early the next day to work in the Pebbles booth. Oh well...it was worth it!!!
2 comments:
LOVE your LO it is very very cute
i do not blame you train rides like that are a little scary and i do not think i would do it alone either
I love this Lo Shannon! I reaally love how you got the pic of the train! I agree, it was a blast but sucked getting up early the next day! HA HA! Good times and Vitiman C!!!!!
Post a Comment