Followers

Friday, August 10, 2007

Want a chance for an easy RAK???

Check out the Boxer Blog. Answer a couple of wedding shower questions and you have a chance to get a sweet RAK from Boxer!! If you don't win, post on my blog that you want a second chance and I will draw a winner from my blog as well...so you have 2 chances to win...so what are you waiting for??? You KNOW you want some free Boxer goodies, right??? Good luck!

6 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

OK I left a comment on the Boxer page! Keep your fingers crossed I win! LOL!!

Allison Cope said...

I left some "shower" logic Shannon! Thanks for the link! Brought back good memories!

Dawn said...

Shannon- your blog rocks girl! and - I wanna second chance!!! (If I don't win the first time around!) :)

joybear said...

Thanks for the link Shannon! A second chance sounds cool!

Kathy said...

Shannon, of course I didn't win b/c I didn't get home in time to even register my answers. Please help a girl out.
Kathy (kjg1130)

Amy said...

I left a comment yesterday on the Boxer blog. Thanks for the link!!!