Just been REALLY busy lately. I had to go to Atlanta, GA on a business trip the last weekend in Sept. and then went on a DT retreat with Scrap a Latte this past weekend in Michigan. Between trips, getting sick from my Atlanta trip, work, kids and Grandpa...let's just say there hasn't been a lot of time to blog. But, I had an AWESOME time on my retreat and came back to an e-mail from ScrapStreet ezine that I would be published in the November issue. I can't post the layout that will be published, but it is a Boxer page I did of my son drinking some cocoa. I also used my snowflakes from Midnight Oil on the page. They seem to be my good luck charm as this is like the 2nd page with them on it to get published. Or...maybe I just do really good winter pages! LOL
So today I finally devoted some time to housecleaning and have a ton of things to still get done - including an appt. for work tonight and calls to make to set up my week. Did I mention that I truly do LOVE my new career choice??? Seriously, to be able to stay home and still make full time pay? What could be better than that? I will say the only thing that is "hard" about it is making sure that I stick to my work schedule. It is so easy to just say to heck with it and be lazy, but I took a nice long nap today and I am still working, so I guess it isn't really all that hard...just challenging!
Hope everyone is still reading my blog and hasn't deserted me! If you are reading this...leave a comment so I know you are out there! I will choose one person and send a RAK to them next week.
Have a great one! ...until next time (which hopefully won't be nearly as long...)
2 comments:
Maybe I outta do what you're doing and make full time pay!
We are still here! We would never leave you! We are BFF's remember!
Post a Comment