So I got an e-mail from Reminisce with some really cool news! They want to use my winning entry (the runner up one) in their 2008 idea book. This would officially be my first catalog I have ever been published in. I have to say, I am really impressed with their new lines they have released recently.
In other pub news...I had a layout picked up for the Nov. Scrap Street ezine. It is a hybrid layout I did using Boxer products. Can't wait to see it come out. It was one of my fav hybrid layouts.
As far as scrapping, that is about it for me. It has been busy and I haven't had a lot of time to scrap lately...although I really need to fix that! I have taken some really fun pictures of the kids lately and I really want to scrap them. There are also a couple of sketches that I felt inspired by. So, I guess I'd better make time, huh?
I would love to go to a crop, but it always seems to take so much time to pack and unpack. Anyone know any good on-line crops? I need to get my mojo going again!
Speaking of going, I seriously need to go get my house cleaned up as Bailee is having a Halloween party today. Her first "middle school" party...this should be interesting! LOL I'll make sure to post some pictures of the chaos that is about to become my house!
1 comment:
that's very cool Shannon
Post a Comment