Followers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday...did you dare?

Not me! I refuse to get up early to fight with crowds, lines and utter stupidity! I can't stand it. I get way to claustrophobic for words. I've done it in the past and honestly, we just don't buy enough stuff on sale to make it worth it...at least in my opinion. I am not someone that shops a lot. I like to shop occasionally, but I am a get in, get out kinda gal. I don't look around much.

I did, however, enjoy a little on-line retail therapy today. No crowds, free shipping and I still saved 50% on the toys I wanted to get. Of course, truth be told, we are terrible about Christmas shopping. We ALWAYS say we aren't going to go nuts, and yet we do. Luckily, my kids have January and March birthdays so much of the time we just save stuff back for their birthdays and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Hope everyone that braved the day stayed safe and got some good deals!

4 comments:

Alicia Sharp said...

Girl if I spent Thanksgiving with you I would definately have you out the next morning at 4 a.m shopping with me!! HA HA!

Shannon said...

Ok...I might do it for you, Alicia! LOL

Danielle said...

i so would be out there if i lived in the city, (an hour and a half drive is way too far at that hour)... but alass i do not

plus i had to work today and have no money left LOL - i just spent it all on christmas presents last week when macy's and kohls had some really good sales LOL

i so would have done some online today too if i had money left but oh well - i just do not want to have to put any christmas on the card LOL that kinda drives me nuts LOL

happy holidays shannon

Anonymous said...

I sure did!