Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Scrapstreet's back...Alright!

Hey all! Just thought I would share a link to the November issue of Scrap Street ezine. I am especially fond of it because I am in it, but it is a really good ezine if you have never tried it. They have free digi downloadable kits as well as really cool ideas. A special thanks goes out to Boxer and MOSD for the amazing products they make that allows me to be creative and get published. Christy - these snowflakes are my good luck charm!!! And yes...this is a hybrid layout! This was the first time I actually removed a whole background. Woohoo. Check me out going all digital! ;)

I also have to share just one more layout with you guys. Last weekend at Scrap-a-Latte they had a crop and posted challenges. Although I didn't get time to do the challenge, one mentioned doing a layout about your home. So here is where I live.

I found this Love Elsie paper and it just called to me. Seemed funny mixing it with Basic Grey (my true love), but I even used scalloped edge paper (my nemesis). I took this picture right after we finished landscaping (a 5 year process...oh don't get me started)...but I am happy with both the landscaping and the layout. So there you go!

1 comment:

Alicia Sharp said...

I so love this LO! You are picking up alot of calls lately! Congrats!!