Followers

Friday, January 18, 2008

Have you noticed?

I linked my fav Muppets videos in my sidebar. It started with a day of my kids listening to Mahna Mahna like a billion times and then I just had to put it on my blog. If you haven't...give it a try sometime. It's got some really cute ones on it (and I wanted to know if anyone was looking! LOL).

6 comments:

Sue said...

Shannon, you have such a fun personality (at least it seems that way from your blog posts!)....I like the way you enjoy the simple things in life :) Oh, btw, I love that layout with the Magistical Memories gears...totally rocks :)

Anonymous said...

I remember that song. My daughter heard me listening to it and said Mommy you're strange, LOL

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

love the muppets vid!! Too funny!

Carla said...

Very cute video!!

Alicia Sharp said...

I have been singing it ever since you posted it! Thanks!! ;p

Lora3677 said...

LOL!! We bought the Muppets Season 1 and 2 DVDs for Callie.. she LOVES the Mana Mana song... HA!