The issue is out! My layout is in the January edition of Scrapstreet Ezine. I had a lot of fun with this layout! I even busted out my sewing machine (shut up! It's true!!!). Love the Boxer paper that I used as well. THANKS BOXER!!!! I don't normally think of black and red as winter colors, but the Boxer papers were just the right stuff for my son's jacket colors.
With the new year, I can't wait to start working with some really cool new products that Boxer and Midnight Oil have coming out. I can't tell what they are yet, but stay tuned for some sneak peeks (and maybe some RAKS!!) Boxer will be at Winter CHA, so I know I am gonna be a busy girl very soon. Mojo don't fail me now!! I feel so blessed to be a part of both of these teams (as well as the AWESOME Scrap-a-latte!!!). I am truly a lucky girl!!! Thanks to each team that took a chance on me! You guys ROCK!!!! (Can you feel the love in the room?? LOL)
I guess with the new year, I am just very hopeful. Last year was a year of change and uncertainty. I am truly not sure what word I would use to classify this year. Ali Edwards always chooses a word at the beginning of the year. I think I am better at reflection than prediction. But if I have to list one word...IMPROVEMENT would be mine.
Since I am posting, I guess I will post my SAL Blog challenge as well. The challenge was to list someone that you talk to every day that doesn't live in your household, but makes your life complete...I guess I would have to say God. I know that sounds very theatrical and "awards show", but honestly, He is the only person that doesn't live with me that I talk to every day that is not on a message board! He helps me find focus even though I am not a great person of faith. I try to be...I am just very impatient when it comes to letting go! LOL
So there you have it...it started out as a toot and ended in a lesson in theology. LOL Oh...just thought of another word...CELEBRATION! This year I am going to celebrate the little things, let go of the stupid crap and celebrate me for who I am right now. What is your word??
1 comment:
You go girl!!
Post a Comment