Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So much going on!!!


I honestly think this is the first year that I have scrapped so much new years stuff. On the other hand, this is the first year that I have actually stuck to my goals this far into January. Last year was such a out of the norm sort of year that I guess I wanted 2008 to have a little more control to it. That, of course, started with me. So I am trying to eat better. I REFUSE to step on a scale and be discouraged my numbers. I REFUSE to deny myself sugar for the rest of my life, but I am content with keeping things in perspective and use portion sizes.


The other thing that I wanted to do this year was improve professionally and make sure I was a cash only kinda gal. I was offered a job yesterday and I am taking it. It is perfect for me...I can still take the kids to school, have flexibility to take Grandpa to medical appts. and really, I think it will be good socially for me...did I mention many of my new co-workers scrapbook? Love it!


So how are you doing on your resolutions???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Resolutions? ROFLMAO!

Dang girl you look thin as hell in that picture!

Got a new job??

Creative Bug Christy said...

You are loosing wieght! I love that layout! Congrats on the Job - good for you!

I have been doing just fine with my resolutions --- ummm what were they again, lol!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

WTG! Congrats on the job!!

Veronica

Alicia Sharp said...

I am so glad to see that pic on a LO! I am so proud of you!!!!!

Judith_Mara said...

Congratulations on your new job. I hope you enjoy it.