So when are we going??? Not until December! LOL Yeah, I know, we started a little early, but apparently the week after Thanksgiving is a really slow time...and just happens to be MY BIRTHDAY! Booyah!!!! The kids will have to miss a week of school, but I think the experience will be worth so much more in the long run. I am always the one worrying about details...gotta board the dogs, who will take care of Grandpa,...the list goes on and on...but I just have to trust that it will all work out and we will have so much fun! I am just so thankful that we are able to give this to our children. Growing up, I never went on a family vacation, so this is extra special for me...and think of the SCRAPBOOK! LOL Oh, and the bonus, I totally booked the whole thing myself. I know that sounds stupid, but I was not sure I could do it. I had called a travel agent and then I started looking on line and probably saved us about $500 for the exact same thing.
OK, I guess that is enough of my rambling. If anyone that has been to Disney has any advice, feel free to let me know. Thanks for sharing in my good news!
13 comments:
THis is AWESOME!!! Congratulations Shannon. You wuill have a GREAT time and you have from now until then to save for souvineers and scrap supplies!!! When you get home give me the die cut and paper piecing list! :-)
I have never been to Disney but would love to go! I know you will have a blast!! Congrats! I know you have been wanting to go for a while now!!
You will LOVE it!! My brother and his family just got back and they had a wonderful time. I've heard by more than one person that the meal plans are a smart way to go. YAY for you :)
that's great, you'll have the holiday disney experience too that time of the year. Disney is the best. CM is realeasing a ton of new Disney products June 1st :)
WOOHOO! Disney is so much fun! My parents have a timeshare on property so I have been several times. If you have any questions about things to do, let me know! I also have a fab letter for the school to excuse the kids for the week. I will email it to you!
Have a blast!
YAY!!! You will have a blast for sure.
Shaaaaaaaaanon, now I know what you look like! LOL It's Leslie from SBO. Congrats on the Disney trip. LOVE your LOs too - you NEED to upload some in the gallery. ;)
The kids wanted to move to Florida after we visited Disney. Its wonderful!
woooooooooooo hooooooooooo that's AWESOME!!!!
I wanna go!!!! That sounds like the perfect vacation at the perfect time, especially if it's snowing at home :)
I'm currently booking my trip to Disneyworld...where did you book it? Directly through Disney, through expedia or some other service...?
Sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment