Followers

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Paper Trunk

OK, this is truly one of my new fav paper lines! I only wish I could get my hands on it easier. But when I do, I have a tendency to grab for it first. This weekend in honor of National Scrapbook Day, they were having challenges. This is one that I did for it...it was to make my own embellishments. I cut out the circles and made a line of them, adding my smaller pictures.
These pictures were taken when we went to Arkansas last year. Logan had a great time playing with his cousins in the condo pool, but also learned to fine art of lounging as well! Hope you all had a great NSD. I got a lot done. Now it is just scanning and posting! Stay tuned...

4 comments:

~*Michele*~ said...

Love this layout Shannon!!

Carrie Postma said...

GREAT page! Thanks for playing along with Paper Trunk :0)

(btw, the Make It Your Own gallery is now open...my bad!)

Anonymous said...

Cute layout Shannon

Sarah E. said...

I love that paper! Fabulous LO!