The really fun part is, I am using up a BUNCH of my old stuff lately. This paper is Around the Block and the sticker at the bottom is an ANCIENT EK Success...I think I bought this around the time I first starting scrapping! Crazy, huh?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Scrapjacked!
So I have watched this blog FOREVER, but never gave it a try. I guess I must've found this one especially inspiring, so I gave it a shot. I am always searching for new ways to scrap school pictures and Logan's Kindergarten pictures turned out SO WELL this year, so I wanted it to be special. So here it is...
The really fun part is, I am using up a BUNCH of my old stuff lately. This paper is Around the Block and the sticker at the bottom is an ANCIENT EK Success...I think I bought this around the time I first starting scrapping! Crazy, huh?
The really fun part is, I am using up a BUNCH of my old stuff lately. This paper is Around the Block and the sticker at the bottom is an ANCIENT EK Success...I think I bought this around the time I first starting scrapping! Crazy, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute page! I keep hearing about the scrapjacked blog, but haven't gone to check it out myself. So many great ideas....so little time.
I found your blog through the InspireMe site.
adorable page!!! love how you used up some old stuff...made it look like new :)
Using older stuff???? What is that? Can you show me how to do that? LOL!!!
Great layout!!! I love how you did the 3 pictures in a row!!!
I so love this one Shannon! Good luck with it at scrapjacked!!
oooh I love the layout, the paper on the side, the stip of photos, the calendar. Everything!!!! gonna keep this one in my lift file!
Post a Comment