Followers

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sooooooo excited!!!

OK, so I was surfing some of my fav blogs this morning and to my surprise...the layout I did for Paper Trunk's NSD challenges is on the front page of their blog!!!!! (scroll down and look on the right side under Trunk Project Focus). I am so excited! I LOVE Paper Trunk papers. They are "green", the perfect weight and have so many cool styles!

I have to say, after losing our dog, Jenny, for a day (yes we found her at the pound...stupid dog!!!)and waking up yesterday to a flooded basement, this is a MUCH better way to start the day!!!

6 comments:

Sarah E. said...

You poor thing. It sounds like you have had quite a weekend! Congratulations on the LO!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com

~*Michele*~ said...

Congratulations on your layout! Hopefully your luck will be better from here on out. Sorry about the furbaby and basement :(

Angela J. Prieto said...

Whoohoo!! Congrats Shannon!

Alicia Sharp said...

OMG Shannon! I am so happy for you! Congrats to you! That is fabulous and I for one know how much you LOVE Paper Trunk!!

Sue said...

How cool!!! congrats :)